Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Submitted by Kateryna Sikulska from Ukraine, this artist has won the 2021 Scholarship. "In the painting, I tried to visualize a concept of women in STEAM. Some of the elements represent actual impacts made by women in various fields. I started with Eleanor Roosevelt’s quote on the left (Art) side. On the right (STEM) side following elements show (from top to bottom):
- An equation is a partial differential equation that Sofya Kovalevskaya solved for the specified initial conditions.
- Periodic table symbols of Radon and Polonium discovered by Marie Curie.
- The chemical structural formula of Kevlar developed by Stephanie Louise Kwolek.
- Ada programming language, named after one the first computer programmers Ada Lovelace."
Museum-quality poster made on thick and long-lasting premium matte (uncoated) paper.
- Paper weight: 200 gsm / 80 lb
- Shipped in sturdy packaging protecting the poster
- Printed and shipped on demand. No minimums.
- All Proceeds from the sale of this item will go to Abingdon Foundation, a Nevada registered 501(c)(3).
- Variant: 18″ x 24″ - Vertical
- SKU: 184d9f33-3e10-4d09-a8ae-b8ca120a84f0
- In Stock: 0
- Weight: 56 g
- Product Type: Print Material
- Brand: Gelato